Regional Vice President
The Regional Vice President Manages the operations of a multi-family portfolio for a variety of owned and fee managed assets and is responsible for maintaining strong client relations throughout the portfolio. Supervises site and corporate employees including: Executive Property Managers, Senior Property Managers, Property Managers and Regional Maintenance Coordinators. The Regional Vice President also,
- Provides leadership in advancing the organization’s mission and strategy and in achieving the annual goals and objectives of both the company and properties in the RVP’s portfolio.
- Achieves the profit objectives for the region's portfolio of assets and participates in negotiation of management contracts and other agreements on behalf of the company.
- Provides direction, supervision and guidance to the Executive Property Managers, Senior Property Managers, Regional Maintenance Managers, Property Managers and administrative staff.
- Provides leadership to team members of the region consistent with the company’s guiding principles, vision and culture of safety.
- 7+ years of industry-related experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience and knowledge of property budgeting and property accounting
- HUD & Tax Credit experience
- Lease up experience
- Value Add repositioning experience
- Rehab experience (RAD experience preferred)
- Knowledge of LIHTC and HUD regulations
- Knowledge of City agency regulations (HPD, HDC, etc.)
- Ability to travel, including away from home on occasion.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft applications, especially Excel; will produce complex documents and deliver financial / performance analysis
Prime Candidates Have
- Experience with Yardi and Real Page property management software
- Industry Certification(s): NAHP – CPL, SHCM, CAM (MA - C3P), CAM – RAM & ARM honored; CGPM – NAA or NAMA honored
WinnCompanies Corporate Culture & Benefits
WinnCompanies is a fast-growing, award-winning national housing development and property management company with 3,000 team members working in 22 states and the District of Columbia. We offer opportunities for growth across the country. One-third of our team members were promoted to the positions they hold today.
We are always looking for outstanding team members who work with a passion for excellence, a “can do” results-oriented attitude and a dedication to quality. Our most successful team members are hardworking, responsible, customer-oriented individuals who are committed to improving the communities where they work.
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. Nearly half of our workforce is comprised of women or minorities. In addition to training and recognition programs to help you succeed, we offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits, and a generous 401(k) plan.
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Start Date Wednesday, February 6, 2019
- New York, NY, USA