Property Manager I
Effectively manage, market and maintain the community, its residents and staff, while meeting the financial objectives of the owner and Management Company. Ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory standards and requirements.
- Oversee the overall financial and operational performance of the property.
- Prepare and present the property’s annual budget for approval by Senior Management. Prepare monthly variance reports working with senior management to resolve financial issues.
- Responsible for the marketing activities of the property to ensure budgeted occupancy goals.
- Ensures compliance with all tax credit requirements and regulations including assisting in the compliance audits as required.
- Identify and coordinate the maintenance activities and priorities within budgetary limits of the property. Works with the maintenance team to implement maintenance programs and controls.
- Ensures both interiors and exteriors of property are properly maintained.
- Ensures the property’s move in, move out, and recertification process are timely and accurate.
- Responsible for compliance with Affirmative Fair Housing regulations and Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action policies, including federal, state, and local governing agency requirements.
- Assess property security requirements and recommend changes as necessary.
- Hire, manage, and develop staff.
- Develop and maintain relationships with all constituents; owners, residents, vendors, etc.
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 year relevant work experience
- Tax credit experience preferred
- Affordable housing experience preferred
WinnCompanies Corporate Culture & Benefits
WinnCompanies is a fast-growing, award-winning national housing development and property management company with 3,000 team members working in 22 states and the District of Columbia. We offer opportunities for growth across the country. One-third of our team members were promoted to the positions they hold today.
We are always looking for outstanding team members who work with a passion for excellence, a “can do” results-oriented attitude and a dedication to quality. Our most successful team members are hardworking, responsible, customer-oriented individuals who are committed to improving the communities where they work.
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. Nearly half of our workforce is comprised of women or minorities. In addition to training and recognition programs to help you succeed, we offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits, and a generous 401(k) plan.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Job Start Date Friday, January 18, 2019
- Los Angeles, CA, USA