Export Logistics Coordinator/Customer Service Representative - Varel Oil and Gas Drill Bits
Varel Oil & Gas Drill Bits manufactures and services application specific roller cone and fixed cutter drill bits. Our proprietary design capabilities, efficient manufacturing, and global sales force uniquely position us to provide reliable drilling and completion solutions faster than anyone else. We are a customer focused company with an innovative team conducting business in a responsible manner with a passion to win.
Summary: Responsible for coordination of all VIES EHO customer shipment completion, DHP and Varel Mining and Industrial Customer Service. The Export Logistics Coordinator/Customer Service Representative will produce accurate shipping documentation, oversee all aspects of shipment coordination, booking, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Proactively manages all aspects of VIES EHO exports and communication with EHO.
- Work with shipping and logistics contacts to coordinate bookings, shipment and proper documentation.
- Timely management of multiple lines of communication between customer, shippers and internal parties, maintaining details and relaying pertinent information to appropriate parties.
- Obtains export certificates from various government agencies in compliance with each shipment.
- Assures Trade Compliance in accordance with federal trade regulations.
- Identifies risks and opportunities when developing logistics plans to ensure efficient/cost effective, safe and compliant transportation.
- Follow and promote the policies of VIES, Employee and EHS policies.
- Report any accidents, incidents or near misses to your Department Manager or a EHS committee member immediately.
- Always utilize correct PPE and required equipment as per VIES policies.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in a relevant subject; or three to five years’ experience in logistics and export documentation and/or training; or combination of education and experience.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Varel International Energy Services.
International Energy Services participates in the E-Verify program. All
positions are subject to a criminal background check. |
- 1000 Billy Mitchell Boulevard, Brownsville, TX 78521, USA