Executive Administrative Assistant - Varel Mining and Industrial
Varel Mining and Industrial manufactures and services application specific roller cone bits for the Mining and Construction industries. Our proprietary design capabilities, efficient manufacturing, and global sales force uniquely position us to provide reliable drilling solutions faster than anyone else. We are a customer focused company with an innovative team conducting business in a responsible manner with a passion to win.
Summary: Has access to highly confidential information and discretion is essential; provides administrative support to the executive team by assisting with report generation, business analysis, presentation preparation, and meetings and travel arrangements. Relieves the executive team of clerical work and administration of business details by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Coordinates communications and announcements to the larger organization as directed by the executive team.
- Compiles statistical reports and assist executive team with business analysis.
- Develops formal presentations and documents for presentation to executives, employees, and other teams within organization.
- Maintains correspondence and other records as required by corporate compliance
- Answers telephone provides appropriate information to callers, and/or routes calls to appropriate personnel. Places outgoing calls.
- Schedule appointments and make travel arrangements
- Organizes meetings and arranges training venues
- Greets visitors, ascertains nature of business, and directs visitors to appropriate person.
- Records minutes of staff meetings.
- Utilizes office equipment.
- Occasional/limited travel both domestic and international.
- Follow and promote company employee and EHS policies.
- Report any accidents, incidents or near misses to your Department Manager or a EHS committee member immediately.
- Always utilize correct PPE and required equipment as per policies.
Education and/or Experience:
College degree (2 year bachelor) or equivalent work experience required. Five years of related work experience in a support or administrative capacity preferred.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Varel International Energy Services.
- 1625 W Crosby Rd, Carrollton, TX 75006, USA