Quality Improvement Specialist
The Centers for Families and Children is seeking a purpose-driven candidate to join our El Barrio Workforce Development Center team. Our Workforce Center impacts local communities through the linkage of underserved job seekers with local employers through our culturally competent job readiness training, case management, national third party certifications, job placements and retention support with a large network of corporate partners. Through our training tracks in Customer Service, Hospitality, Pharmacy, and general job readiness in both English and Spanish, we are able to provide essential skills to our job seekers and to help prepare them for success in today’s workplace.
Employee Resources and Benefits
We value our team members! With tuition reimbursement, all staff can continue their education. The Centers qualifies for the Federal Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Program. The Centers offers a comprehensive benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, 401k with employer contribution (regardless of employee’s contribution amount), vacation/sick/holiday paid time off, employer paid life insurance and long-term disability, and many other benefits. In addition, all employees are afforded opportunities for personal and professional growth.
This position is responsible for assisting with the implementation of ongoing compliance and quality improvement activities. Provides analyses and reports of organizational performance. Uses professional judgment to accurately work with a variety of data sources and collect, monitor, and report key compliance/quality indicators.
* Associate’s Degree required.
* Familiarity or experience with TANF Work Activity requirements preferred.
* Must have a minimum of two years of professional experience in research, quality improvement, or in the application of techniques to extract and analyze data.
* Valid Ohio driver’s license and access to an insured vehicle required.
* Must have an awareness of and sensitivity to the cultural diversity of the population served.
* Analyzing and Deciding: Generates sound options and makes rational decisions by thoroughly analyzing all aspects of a problem or issue.
* Communication: Expresses thoughts clearly, concisely, and effectively both verbally and in writing. Ensures a free flow of information and communication upward, downward and across the organization by actively listening and encouraging the open expression of ideas and opinions.
* Attention to Detail: ability to process detailed information effectively and consistently.
* Cooperation: ability to work effectively with others in order to achieve a shared goal.
* Customer Orientation: ability and willingness to find out what the customer wants and needs and to act accordingly.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Monitors adherence to and identifies the need for development and updates of program policies, procedures and workflows.
* Plans and conducts monitoring of compliance with the standards, benchmarks, regulations, and key performance indicators through observations, client record reviews, and other program documentation for assigned programs.
* Ensures accurate and timely data entry of monitoring results in an identified database.
* Assists in the reporting and tracking of monitoring results.
* Identifies whether or not patterns of performance meet standards, benchmarks, and/or regulations.
* Recommends corrective actions to the Program Director and the Business Intelligence & Quality Improvement Manager.
* Leads improvement teams and projects that use monitoring and outcome results to improve performance. Supports team members and progress of work within these teams.
* Determines the effectiveness of corrective actions taken through ongoing monitoring and follow-up monitoring.
* Assists in the development, distribution, collection and reporting of consumer and stakeholder satisfaction surveys.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Cleveland, OH, USA