Chief Medical Officer
The Centers for Families and Children and Circle Health Services are looking for a board certified physician to serve as our Chief Medical Officer.
About The Centers
As affiliated organizations, The Centers for Families and Children and Circle Health Services operate under a shared leadership structure as one unified front moving towards a common goal: creating life-changing solutions for people in Northeast Ohio to lead healthier and more successful lives. Together, the organizations are providing an innovative and integrated model that coordinates health and wellness services, including primary care for children and adults, a specialized teen clinic, behavioral health care, addiction services, HIV treatment and an in-house pharmacy, along with family support programs, including early childhood development, job training and workplace and workforce development.
About the Role
The CMO will advance the mission of our affiliated organizations by providing visionary clinical leadership as well as drive efforts to improve the quality of care, respond to patient and community needs and enhance the patient and provider experience within our FQHC. The CMO reports to the President and Chief Executive Officer and partners with the Chief of Healthcare Programs.
- As an essential member of the executive team, the CMO ensures alignment between clinical leadership and strategic priorities with a focus on population health.
- The CMO develops and drives a team-based and patient-focused delivery model by directing standardized workflow processes and implementing best practices in team-based care throughout our behavioral health, primary care, dentistry and specialty programs.
- Serves as an internal and external thought leader. Represents organization through participation in local, regional, statewide and national medical associations, forums and boards and partners with organization leadership on key advocacy efforts.
- Approximately 30% of time is spent in direct service-related functions, and about 70% in administrative, strategic and/or academic functions.
The CMO leads our clinical staff and directly supervises the Director of Primary Care, Director of Psychiatry and our Director of Case Management and Counseling.
The ideal candidate will possess a passion and commitment for expanding access to high quality comprehensive care for vulnerable and underserved populations, energized by complex challenges that exist within these populations and motivated by problem-solving and continuous improvement. To accomplish this, the selected individual must have strong interpersonal savvy with a commitment to diversity and inclusion as well as strategic planning experience.
Employee Resources and Benefits
The Centers and Circle Health offer a competitive benefits and compensation package which includes a generous contribution to the retirement plan and time away from work.
You can learn more about us at www.thecentersohio.org
- Pay Type Salary
- 4500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44103, USA