Wellness and Training Administrator (219)
Under the general supervision of the Manager of Account Services, the Wellness & Training Administrator provides wellness expertise, organizational development knowledge and training & event coordination to ease@workaccounts. This position provides consultative services and monitors trends in the industry related to well-being and workforce development. The Wellness & Training Administrator monitors, evaluates and promotes services in a manner consistent with the core values and quality service standards of ease@work, a division of The Centers, to ensure employer, provider and client satisfaction.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, Community Health, Exercise Science, Psychology or similar health and wellness field preferred.
* Experience as a wellness Administrator, coach, health educator or similar role preferred.
* Wellness certification preferred (i.e., health educator, coach, etc.).
* Benefits knowledge preferred.
* Flexible to travel between multiple locations within Cuyahoga County and the surrounding counties.
* Valid Ohio driver’s license
* Strong conceptual and creative skills.
* Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint and Publisher.
* Proficiency with Constant Contact preferred
* Proficiency with SalesForce preferred
* Demonstrate an ability to communicate with people at all levels of an organization, including executives.
* Display a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines while juggling multiple projects/tasks.
* Display professionalism when dealing with employees and outside vendors.
* Display a comfort level speaking and networking in a public setting.
* Must be able to manage a workload independently with limited support.
* Must demonstrate sound judgement and decision making.
* Excellent customer service, follow-up and follow through skills are required
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Handles recruitment, coordination and training of wellness & training/OD network. Assures appropriateness of the network, and assists in the contractual process.
* Works closely with the Intake Manager in identifying wellness coaching network needs and then recruiting, contracting and onboarding new wellness providers.
* Manages network of approximately 50+ wellness coaches by conducting periodic chart audits and follow-ups, providing feedback with suggestions for improvement in the area of service delivery. This includes consultation with contracted coaches on delivery of wellness services including scope of practice and alternative referral sources. When necessary, the Administrator may remove ineffective coaches from the network.
* Creates and / or delivers training content for seminars pertaining to wellness topics.
* Creates customized corporate employee wellness programs for customers or prospects looking to improve employee health and wellness.
* Works closely with Account Managers in identifying new opportunities for workplace training, then sourcing and onboarding new trainers to meet these training needs.
* Works with account management, clinical and intake to ensure consistencies in scheduling and services.
* Identifies potential program enhancements to efficiency or quality of wellness and training services and participates in the creation of new process and systems initiatives.
* Provides wellness expertise in the sales and renewal process. This includes creating customized content, proposal writing and participation in contract negotiation.
* Measures, reports and evaluates program components.
* Assists the Account Services team in conducting orientations, health fairs and presentations and other direct service as appropriate.
* As the subject matter expert for wellness, creates content that can be used to keep awareness of our wellness services high among our customers so employees use it and customers receive a return on their investment resulting in helping keep their employees healthy.
* Ensures timely scheduling of trainings and events, and timely processing of accounts payable and accounts receivable for wellness, training and organizational development.
* Inputs and monitors opportunities, revenue and expenses to ensure proper tracking and reporting.
* Actively engaged in professional networks and organizations that promote recognition and provide knowledge for ease@workand for building self-knowledge. Stays current with the trends in the industry and our local market.
* Handles other administrative duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit for extended periods of time, stand, walk, use hands and fingers, and reach with hands and arms. It requires the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary. Travel and work outside of normal hours may be required for meetings, presentations, trainings and other events.
This position manages a large network (50+) of contracted wellness coaches. This includes monitoring performance, providing feedback and occasionally removal from network as necessary. In some instances, these coaches are engaged in long-term assignments at ease@workcustomers where they may work as many as twenty hours per week. This position will also supervise up to two interns.
- Pay Type Salary
- 4500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44103, USA