Under the direction of the Enrollment Manager, the Enrollment Coordinator shares responsibility for eligibility, recruitment, selection and enrollment to meet program compliance with all funder requirements and internal standards. Works collaboratively with The Centers program staff and its coalition partners to maintain full enrollment in all programs.
* Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Human Development, Communications or related degree.
* Experience in sales, marketing and client cultivation preferred. Bilingual preferred
* At least two (2) years’ experience or a combination of education and related experience in determining eligibility.
* Knowledge of the Northeast Ohio region, its neighborhoods and surrounding communities is a plus. Prior knowledge of Early Childhood and/or education is a plus.
* Must have use of an automobile, a valid driver’s license, automobile insurance, and a good driving record.
* Flexibility in working hours essential.
* No record of child abuse or moral turpitude as determined by background check based on fingerprints.
* Strong public speaking/teaching skills; High energy/positive attitude; Ability to Multi-Task; Strong self-direction and initiative; Multicultural sensitivity;
* Proficient in computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, Power Point and different design programs; Ability to cope in potentially high-stress situations.
* Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Assists the Enrollment Manager in implementing all Early Learning Program Performance Standards regarding recruitment, enrollment and eligibility.
* Complete and review eligibility of children and families and follow up as needed.
* Identify needs and provides training and coaching to Family Advocates around improving data management and eligibility practices.
* Assists and supports Enrollment Manager in developing an organization-wide enrollment process and the implementation of the strategy to ensure enrollment needs are met at all Early Learning Sites and coalition partners.
* Assists with assignment and supervision of enrollment events.
* Provide support to Site Managers and Service Area Managers to ensure eligibility, recruitment, selection and enrollment compliance is followed.
* Effectively communicate program mission and promote quality services to reach the community at large and target populations. Perform oral presentations before different types of audiences with the purpose of promoting the Early Learning programs.
* Provide support with answering the Hotline and assisting families to enroll in high quality Early Learning Program.
* Assist the Enrollment Manager to develop branding and marketing strategies for the Early Learning Program.
* Participates in the monitoring and performance improvement process to drive continuous improvement in eligibility, recruitment, selection, and enrollment requirements.
* Organize, schedule and attend year round recruitment activities to achieve and maintain full enrollment at The Centers and its coalition partners.
OTHER JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Other duties as assigned.
* Certification in CPR/First Aid, Communicable Disease, Child Abuse and Neglect Prevention required upon hire.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit for extended periods of time, stand, walk, use hands and fingers, and reach with hands and arms. It requires the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary. Travel and work outside of normal hours may be required for meetings, presentations, trainings and other events.
This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills required for the job and is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice, in accordance with the needs of The Centers. Since no position description can detail all the duties and responsibilities that may be required from time to time in the performance of a job, duties and responsibilities that may be inherent in a job, reasonably required for its performance, or required due to the changing nature of the job shall also be considered part of the jobholder's responsibility.
This position supervises the Enrollment Specialist positions.
- Pay Type Salary
- Cleveland, OH, USA