Security Properties Residential has an opening for a Property Accountant located in Seattle, WA.
Security Properties Residential is an amazing company to work for with exciting opportunities for growth and continued education. Situated on the 57th floor of the Columbia Tower, each day will start with sweeping views of the city landscape and getting to be a part of a great team of accountants.
The company provides excellent benefits, option to work remote one day per week following trial period, company sponsored “fun” events (including ski trips and happy hours) and has experienced tremendous growth. Come work for a company where people don’t want to ever leave!
As a Property Accountant, you will be able to take ownership of full scale reporting for a number of properties. Work life balance is very important at SPR, and so is having FUN! All while reaching goals and delivering great results for our owners.
• Monitors various A/R and A/P transactions throughout the month.
• Works in conjunction with on-site management to review and close accounting month end. Performs a cursory review of various property reports to ensure such reports are clean and accurate.
• Prepares preliminary management/operating reports for review by superior(s) and/or asset management. Reviews both balance sheet and income statement accounts for accuracy, ensuring they match with supporting schedules.
• Prepares final management/operating report packages for distribution to clients.
• Performs various reconciliations, including bank reconciliations. Reviews general ledger for accuracy and investigates discrepancies. Journalizes any identified adjustments into general ledger, ensuring appropriate supporting documentation exists.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 701 5th Ave, Seattle, WA 98104, USA