Bilingual Sales Representative-Monday-Friday!
Sales Representative - Construction and Industrial Supplies
SouthernCarlson, a national distributor of construction, industrial, and packaging supplies, is seeking an independent self-starter with solid sales and relationship-building skills to represent our company in Savannah market and surrounding areas. This outside sales professional will oversee the entire sales cycle from prospecting and cold calling to order fulfillment on construction supplies and equipment.
- Perform jobsite sales and delivery of products
- Generate a positive and consistent customer service experience
- Recommend products including features and benefits to suit customers’ needs
- Complete transactions in a professional and enthusiastic manner
- Continually develop sales abilities and product knowledge, brands and prices
- Satisfactory driving record
- Must be Bilingual - English and Spanish
- Knowledge and experience with construction products helpful
- Strong listening, oral and written communication skills
- Computer skills
- Strong sense of urgency
- Ability to lift product of 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Able to effectively problem solve, prioritize workloads and adapt to change
- Ability to organize and act in various situations with little or no supervision / direction
SouthernCarlson offers a competitive benefits package as well as an opportunity to earn excellent wages with a salary plus commission program.
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in learning more about this position, please submit resume and wage requirements online.
- Pay Type Salary
- 218 Bourne Blvd, Savannah, GA 31408, USA