Counter Sales / Service and Warehouse Resposibilites -Scott, LA
(Counter Sales / Customer Service)
Construction and Industrial Supplies
SouthernCarlson, a growing and progressive national distributor of Fastening, Industrial and Packaging supplies, is seeking a customer service individual to assist customers in person and over the phone, entering orders in system, reviewing orders, and ensuring customers' needs are met in a professional and timely fashion.
This position is for our Scott, LA Branch/Store.
Areas of Responsibility Include:
· Customer service
· Inside Sales
· Timely and accurate processing of orders
· Efficient response to customer inquiries via phone, email and in person
· Inventory tracking
· Shipping and receiving
Essential Qualifications include:
· Minimum one year of customer service experience with a track record of
successfully servicing customer accounts
· Experience in handling administrative and inventory
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Experience in the fastener, construction or
manufacturing industry is preferred
· Outgoing and positive person who enjoys building relationships
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
· Self-starter who presents a professional image and attitude
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Intermediate computer skills including proficiency with MS Office and
· Quick learner and able retain knowledge
· Ability to lift to 50 pounds of customers product on a regular basis
· Lift 100 pounds of customers product on an occasional basis.
· Bilingual in Spanish preferred
SouthernCarlson offers a competitive wage and benefits package with opportunities for career advancement.
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in joining our team, please submit resume and salary expectations.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Scott, LA, USA