Service Technician - Tool Repair
Service Technician – Tool Repair
SouthernCarlson is a construction, industrial and packaging supply company with locations across the U.S. Driven by excellent product selection, outstanding team talent and superior customer service, we are poised to continue to grow and lead our industry in the coming years.
We have an opportunity available in the Louisville, KY area for a service technician with some customer service duties who enjoys assisting customers in the sales and repair of small engines, pneumatic, and cordless tools. This position can either be full-time or part-time.
Essential Qualifications include:
- Machine maintenance, pneumatic or electric power tool repair experience preferred, but not necessary (specific training will be provided if needed)
- Experience in the construction or industrial supply industry is helpful
- Strong mechanical skills/abilities required
- Customer service oriented
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Quick learner and able to retain knowledge
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to lift 40 pounds of customer product
- Satisfactory driving record
- Bilingual English and Spanish is helpful
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experienced in tool repair (1 year) is preferred
If you meet these qualifications for a customer service rep/ tool tech and are interested in joining our team, please submit resume and wage requirements.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1006 Ulrich Ave, Louisville, KY 40219, USA