Customer Service Representative - Administration
Bilingual Customer Service Operations – Level 2
Responsibilities include onboarding and maintenance of our B2B customers, existing and new. Strong customer service skills and exception management. Experience in e-commerce environment and/or order management system(s). Ability to navigate the cross functional teams within Southern Carlson for Credit, Inventory, Purchasing & A/R issues. Bilingual(preferred) Text Commerce management and setup/management of national promotions. Successful Candidate must be dependable, possess the ability to work in a team environment and demonstrate professional maturity. This position is based at SouthernCarlson E-Commerce and Distribution Center in Carter Lake.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written. Bi lingual Spanish, required.
- Strong computer skills working within multiple systems
- E-Commerce experience
- Execute all web onboarding of our current and new customers to our B2B platform
- Manage full order process cycle including freight component
- Customer Account Management – Relationship building
- Ability to make quick decisions and provide resolution on all order exceptions ranging from credit holds to inventory availability and shipping locations
- Management of backorders, returns, and claims
- Execute outbound calls for specific projects & promotions as needed.
- Proactively communicate and develop strong business relations with Customers, Supply Chain Operations teams, Credit, etc.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to set deadlines and adhere to them as applicable
- Adaptability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Ability to gain a thorough working knowledge of all existing products and future products
- Text Commerce (Future)
- Strong listening skills and attention detail
- Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisory personnel
- 2 years customer service and/or sales experience, ecommerce a plus
- Knowledge of various power tools and accessories a plus
- Experience with any ERP system or inventory management system
- Proficiency in Excel and Office products preferred
- Team player, good collaboration skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Associate or Bachelors’ degree preferred
- Motivated self-starter who is hands-on and gets energized by being part of the solution
- Spanish-English bilingual verbal and written communication skills required.
SouthernCarlson offers a competitive wage and benefits package.
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in joining our team, please submit resume and wage requirements online.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Carter Lake, IA, USA