Warehouse Associate - Tracy
Construction, Industrial and Packaging Supplies
Seeking an individual with warehouse experience
to join our team in our new Tracy branch
SouthernCarlson, a national distributor of construction, fastening, industrial and packaging supplies, is seeking a warehouse associate to join our small team of successful employees in our Tracy branch. Shift is daytime hours Monday through Friday.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete warehouse tasks including loading, unloading, sorting, picking, stocking, staging of inventory.
- Load and unload materials to and from designated storage area, such as racks, shelves, or vehicles.
- Compare and reconcile system inventory levels against physical count of stock.
- Maintain condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product in correct location, etc.).
- Follow Company safety policies and procedures and encourage other associates to do the same.
- Receive and fill inventory orders for customers.
- Operate forklift or other machinery in order to complete tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Forklift experience preferred
- Diligent attention to safety and detail
- Strong communication and customer service skills
HS Diploma or GED required. No experience necessary, but 1+ years preferred.
- Frequent lifting up to 90 lbs
- Pre-employment physical assessment required
- Frequent holding and grasping with the hands when loading and unloading merchandise and tying down product
- Frequent use of foot/feet to operate foot pedals on trucks
- Exposure to loud noise, dust, gas, and/or fumes
SouthernCarlson offers a competitive wage and benefits package including health and dental plan options, life insurance, paid time off and more.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Tracy, CA, USA