Manufacturing Equipment Engineer
We cultivate an environment of learning and invest in further developing the knowledge of our highly skilled and dedicated employees. We provide them with a dynamic workplace, open communication and an opportunity to grow within the company. If you’re searching for a company where you can be apart of the next level of technology and truly make a difference, consider joining SkyWater today!
- Manage fleet of Diffusion vertical furnaces (VTR7000 and AVP8000/8200) and Diffusion pre-clean tools ( DNS FC-821 and FSI Mercury) in a high-volume manufacturing plant.
- Develop and implement equipment upgrades to increase capacity, lower cost and improve defect / yield performance.
- Lead continuous improvement teams to improve tool matching, availability, and throughput.
- Resolve unplanned down events and drive permanent Root Cause Corrective Actions (RCCA).
- Work with minimal supervision, balancing competing priorities, to serve the needs of the engineering, maintenance and manufacturing communities.
- Participate in cross-functional Statistical Process Control (SPC) teams that create efficiencies across all layers of the organization.
Education: B.S. in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering or Materials Science, Physics or other relevant engineering discipline is preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
Experience and/or Training:
• Experience with application of structured problem solving methodology.
• Experience with Design of Experiments.
• Experience with automated fault detection and control systems (FDC).
• Strong background in SPC.
• Understanding of equipment component behavior.
• Positive interpersonal skills, highly energetic and self-motivated.
• Outstanding communication skills - both written and verbal.
• Demonstrated ability to meet commitments and deliver results.
• Ability to manage and execute multiple projects simultaneously and shift priorities to meet business needs.
SkyWater Technology Foundry offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package including benefit eligibility day one, paid time off, paid holidays, matching 401(k), an on-site gym facility, an on-site cafeteria and so much more.
SkyWater is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, medical conditions, family care or medical leave status, military service or status as a Protected Veteran, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws (“Protected Characteristics”). SkyWater complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws concerning EEO/AA employment.
SkyWater complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact Human Resources at 952-851-5200 or Human_Resources@SkyWatertechnology.com
- Pay Type Salary
- 2401 E 86th St, Bloomington, MN 55425, USA