Probe Card Technician
We cultivate an environment of learning and invest in further developing the knowledge of our highly skilled and dedicated employees. We provide them with a dynamic workplace, open communication and an opportunity to grow within the company. If you’re searching for a company where you can be apart of the next level of technology and truly make a difference, consider joining SkyWater today!
Probe Card Technician
- Track incoming and outgoing probe cards
- Troubleshoot issues with probe cards and determine proper repair along with gathering necessary information
- Verify probe cards on the computer system.
- Perform pin adjustments, replacements, and card cleaning on probe cards
- Must be able at times to cover on other shifts (when applicable)
- 1 year semiconductor experience required
- Tester set-up experience preferred
- Detail oriented and good at data gathering
- Good manual dexterity, precise hand/eye coordination for probe card repair
- Ability to make judgment calls and stand behind decisions
- Excellent customer service
- Curious, investigative personality
SkyWater Technology Foundry offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package including benefit eligibility day one, paid time off, paid holidays, matching 401(k), an on-site gym facility, an on-site cafeteria and so much more.
SkyWater is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, medical conditions, family care or medical leave status, military service or status as a Protected Veteran, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws (“Protected Characteristics”). SkyWater complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws concerning EEO/AA employment.
SkyWater complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact Human Resources at 952-851-5200 or Human_Resources@SkyWatertechnology.com
- Pay Type Hourly
- 2401 E 86th St, Bloomington, MN 55425, USA