Field Service Engineer, BioAnalytics- 202
Our products enable the biopharmaceutical industry to be at the forefront in the development and advancement of treatments for serious diseases. Earning sales revenue of more than 1.4 billion in 2017 our people come from over 60 nations at 50 sites in 33 countries.
Provide exceptional customer care
• Provide technical support to customers
• Travel to customers by ground, train and air transportation as needed
• Provide training to customers on the basic use and operation of Bio Analytics instruments
• Perform break fix service, and installation of complex mechanical systems
• Perform preventative maintenance
• Perform software updates / upgrades
• Assist with resolving IT issues related to Bio Analytics system installations
• Assist in drafting documentation of process and procedure as required
• Pass along identified leads to the sales manager
• Travel to our Ann Arbor, MI and or ABQ facilities for training as needed
• Lift items that weigh up to 35 Kg
Position to be based in NY Metro Area
Driving our future growth requires talented people. Sartorius is a dynamic organization suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognized for expertise and thrive in a vibrant and innovative environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please view equal employment opportunity posters provided by OFCCP here
- New York, NY, USA