Marketing Analyst, BPS
Our products enable the biopharmaceutical industry to be at the forefront in the development and advancement of treatments for serious diseases. Earning sales revenue of more than 1.4 billion in 2017 our people come from over 60 nations at 50 sites in 33 countries.
What you can look forward to accomplishing:
- Design, create and automate weekly, monthly and quarterly dashboards and reports at all levels including executive summaries and detailed channel performance reports
- Utilize Google Analytics to analyze web traffic and site behavior to drive better business decisions and partner with others to improve customer site experience and business performance
- Enhance visibility to lead funnel metrics and develop tools to measure lead source and funnel velocity, maximizing the visibility to our lead pipeline to revenue
- Leverage expertise in marketing analytics, KPIs and impactful data visualizations to deliver compelling actionable insights that drive rapid user adoption and use of the metrics that matter
- Generate insights around causes of poor Web and digital campaign performance and suggest options for remediation
- Drive content segmentation and reporting by product line and application segments
- Identify any gaps in current data capture and work closely with the corporate analytics team to address them
- Provide support for other marketing projects as assigned to support digital marketing and commercial excellence initiatives
- Analyze and synthesize information to ensure ROI visibility on all site features and facilitate sound decision making on roadmap and enhancement priorities
- Support ad-hoc analytical and reporting requests related to Web data, as needed
Skills and experience that you need to bring to our company:
- At least 5 years of web analytics experience
- Experience utilizing CRM – Salesforce preferred
- Experience with Tableau preferred
- Strong identification with our core values: Sustainability, Openness, Enjoyment
Driving our future growth requires talented people. Sartorius is a dynamic organization suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognized for expertise and thrive in a vibrant and innovative environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please view equal employment opportunity posters provided by OFCCP here