Our products enable the biopharmaceutical industry to be at the forefront in the development and advancement of treatments for serious diseases. Earning sales revenue of more than 1.4 billion in 2017 our people come from over 60 nations at 50 sites in 33 countries.
This Application Scientist will be responsible for executing and, with guidance, designing and analyzing experiments aimed at developing applications and reagents for use in the IncuCyte® live-cell analysis system. The ideal candidate will be a team player with strong scientific and communication skills and the ability to learn quickly.
What you can look forward to accomplishing:
• With supervision of a Principal Scientist and/or Senior Application Scientist, design, conduct, and analyze experiments to support the development of new live-cell imaging applications and non-perturbing reagents for use in the IncuCyte
• Assist with generating internal and customer-facing product documentation
• Communicate and collaborate effectively with colleagues to meet project goals
• Participate and present in regular group meetings
• Other duties as assigned
Skills and experience you need to bring to our company:
• Proficiency in sterile cell culture techniques
• Ability to independently execute and troubleshoot experiments
• Experience with data analysis and experimental design
• Ability to work in a dynamic and collaborative environment
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Experience with the IncuCyte® or other cell imaging techniques
Driving our future growth requires talented people. Sartorius is a dynamic organization suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognized for expertise and thrive in a vibrant and innovative environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please view equal employment opportunity posters provided by OFCCP here
- Ann Arbor, MI, USA