Regional Business Manager, LSR Lab Filtration and Liquid Handling, North America
Our products enable the biopharmaceutical industry to be at the forefront in the development and advancement of treatments for serious diseases. Earning sales revenue of more than 1.4 billion in 2017 our people come from over 60 nations at 50 sites in 33 countries.
What you can look forward to accomplishing:
The Regional Business Manager, Lab Filtration and Liquid Handling, LSR NA will be responsible for leading the execution of the global strategy into regionally relevant, inspiring sales and marketing initiatives that creates customer value, revenue and growth for Sartorius’ Lab Filtration and Liquid Handling portfolios to Life Science Research customers. They will provide regional customer and market information back to the Global Product Management Team to ensure robust customer and market focused product development pipeline for these product portfolios.
- Monitor market trends and competitive landscape, establish understanding of market share and potential for our products, business opportunities and provide feedback to Global Product Management on product improvements or new products/offerings
- Monitor market trends and competitive landscape, establish understanding of market share and potential by customer segment and provide feedback to Segment marketing team on growth opportunities by customer segments i.e. academia, biopharma
- Drive regional sales and market segment activities to ensure development of the business area potential, realizing the business area targets and effectively implementing the global marketing strategy and tactics in your region
- Regionally support implementation of demand creation and funnel acceleration programs in line with annual campaign plan
- Serve as senior expert in critical customer interactions, technically and marketing wise coach the local application specialists
- Present at conferences and at key customers
- Support major customer projects
- Drive scientific and technical visibility amongst customers and peer groups via appropriate channels
- Provide price positioning input for list and market pricing processes for regional markets
- Interface with the regional sales force and initiate optimization of marketing collateral, training materials, brochures and other tools required for execution of growth objectives, initiating adaption of these to local market needs
Skills and experience that you need to bring to our company:
- BS, MS or Ph.D. in Cell Biology, Biology, Molecular Biology or Biotechnology
- Successful product management or sales track record (8 years) or proven track record in life science tools regional marketing position
- Strong technical and business acumen (MBA useful but not prerequisite)
- Strong communication and presentation skills, ability to motivate others
- Good soft skills, ability to lead in an inter-cultural environment
- Adept and assertive in a cross-functional environment with ability to align with stakeholders
- Team oriented ability to work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
- Leadership and initiative to drive business objectives
- Willingness to travel
- Strong identification with our core values: Sustainability, Openness, Enjoyment
Driving our future growth requires talented people. Sartorius is a dynamic organization suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognized for expertise and thrive in a vibrant and innovative environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please view equal employment opportunity posters provided by OFCCP here
- Travel Required Yes