Property Mgmt - 810 Arch Street Receptionist
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Thursday, March 14, 2019
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining resident and property directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook;( Resident and Property Log).
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Creating Incident Reports.
- Completing rounds twice per shift.
- Assisting residents with issues or concerns, verifying the issues are concerns when possible and documenting the information.
- Granting access to the building and Escorting emergency response teams, EMT Workers, the police department or any other rescue workers to the residents Apartment if necessary.
- Alerting on-call staff of situations at the property when necessary.
- Telephone Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Customer Focus
- Organization Informing Others
- Handles Pressure
- Phone Skills
Project HOME is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of a drug screen and background checks.
Project HOME reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as needed. This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive statement of the duties and responsibilities of the job nor does it constitute a written or implied contract.
The mission of the Project HOME community is to empower adults, youth, and families to break the cycle of homelessness and poverty, to alleviate the underlying causes of poverty, and to enable all of us to attain our fullest potential as individuals and as members of the broader society. We strive to create a safe and respectful environment where we support each other in our struggles for self-esteem, recovery, and the confidence to move toward self-actualization. Join us! Project HOME has a long-standing commitment to equal employment opportunity for all staff and applicants for employment. Employment decisions including, but not limited to, hiring selection, performance evaluation, administration of benefits, working conditions, associate programs, transfers, position changes, training, disciplinary action, compensation, and separations are made without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming), creed, national origin, nationality, citizenship status, domestic partnership status, ancestry, gender, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, civil union status, family status, age, mental or physical disability (including AIDS or HIV-related status), atypical heredity cellular or blood trait of an individual, genetic information or refusal to submit to a genetic test or make available the results of a genetic test, military status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.