Rowan Judson Receptionist
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining resident and property directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook;( Resident and Property Log).
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Creating Incident Reports.
- Completing rounds twice per shift.
- Assisting residents with issues or concerns, verifying the issues are concerns when possible and documenting the information.
- Granting access to the building and Escorting emergency response teams, EMT Workers, the police department or any other rescue workers to the residents Apartment if necessary.
- Alerting on-call staff of situations at the property when necessary.
- Telephone Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Customer Focus
- Organization Informing Others
- Handles Pressure
- Phone Skills
Project HOME is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of a drug screen and background checks.
Project HOME reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as needed. This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive statement of the duties and responsibilities of the job nor does it constitute a written or implied contract.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Philadelphia, PA, USA