Administrative Support - Palmer
Joining the Palmer Team
Palmer Consulting Group is a stable, dynamic and growing professional services organization providing business and technology solutions to organizations in the building and construction industries. Our employees have extensive industry experience, allowing them to relate to and understand our clients’ business - offering unique solutions that help them be more efficient and more profitable.
Our purpose is to help clients maximize their use of technology, minimize inefficiencies, implement new systems. We assist in growing their teams knowledge base in order to challenge the status quo.
By being an honest, collaborative, and thought-provoking partner, we encourage out-of-the-box thinking to uncover innovative and effective solutions.
We are thoughtful in our hiring process, taking the time to find people with not only have the right skill sets, but also those who believe their work is a means to helping clients achieve great outcomes. We are committed to creating positive experiences for our employees - so they can create positive experiences for our clients.
1. Responsible for assisting with operational support by sending and following up on client statement of works
2. Provides administrative assistance to Company President and Directors
3. Responsible for maintaining company intranet on a monthly basis which will include company news, events and employee spotlights
4. Responsible for office operations which may include ordering and maintaining supplies, opening tickets with Building Management for office access and maintenance issues
5. Responsible for coordinating company events as required
6. Assist with on boarding of new employees
7. Produce reports for management review.
This position will utilize the following skills:
1. Organization, planning and time management skills
2. Customer Service
3. Communication skills (written and verbal)
4. Ability to multi task
5. Strong Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Outlook/Powerpoint)
6. Comfortable working with new and different technologies
7. Sense of urgency
8. Self Starter
9. Attention to detail
- Job Family Non-Union
- Pay Type Hourly
- PCC - 8750 W Mawr Avenue, Chicago, Illinois, United States of America