As a Food & Beverage Team Member you must be an outgoing and friendly person and must be able to clearly communicate with others. We serve everyone with respect.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide superior guest service for all our guests.
- Prepare and serve food and drinks in a safe and timely manner.
- Clean prep areas and serving areas.
- Take orders and operate point of sale system
- Assist with catered events and birthday parties
- Assist with deliveries and warehouse inventory.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Provide assistance to other departments as directed.
- Participate in audits and training sessions.
- Work required hours scheduled while following all labor laws.
- Communicate appropriate department, park or team related concerns to the Leadership Team.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be at least 15 years of age.
- The ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Good analytical problem solving skills.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills.
- Previous cashier experience is helpful.
- Previous guest related experience is preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to ten pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to twenty five pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level is generally moderate to high.