The Admissions Department provides excellent customer service to all our guests. The Admissions Team is responsible for greeting guests, selling and redeeming admission tickets and passes, processing season pass photos and assisting guests with rentals in the park. All Team Members assist in maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcome and greet all guests as they enter the park
- Communicate with guests and answer questions regarding park policies, and procedures concerning the season pass program.
- Scan or swipe admission media to assure valid access to guests as they enter the park.
- Operate computerized point of sale system
- Give appropriate change and receipts when necessary.
- See off all guests as they exit the park for a temporary period or for the entire day.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Comply and enforce all RWSJ policies and procedures.
- Be an active team member who is cross-trained and trained in the Admissions Departments.
- Willfully perform duties in any department at RWSJ when necessary.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Talk with guests and answer questions regarding park policies, procedures, or destinations.
- Participate in audits and in-service training sessions to measure department success.
- Work required hours scheduled while following all labor laws.
- Work with cash handling and register sales on point of sale system.
- Communicate up-dated park information to guests regarding attractions, accessibility, corporate picnics and policies.
- Communicate appropriate park or team related concerns to the Admissions Manager.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be at least 15 years of age.
- The ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language. Bilingual skills are helpful.
- Good analytical problem solving skills.
- Good vision with near and far acuity.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills.
- Previous data entry experience is helpful.
- Previous guest related experience is preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to ten pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to twenty five pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level is generally moderate to high.