This position is responsible for the day-to-day handling of cash generated at sales points throughout the park. Responsibilities include audit cashier tills, train and audit cashiers on proper money handling procedures, record sales figures, maintain revenue spreadsheets, prepare bank deposits and reconcile the vault.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Insure accountability for cash bank and items of monetary value on a daily basis.
- Daily audit of cashier tills and cash handling procedures.
- Daily data entry to maintain an accurate report of revenue.
- Give appropriate change and receipts when necessary.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Willfully perform duties in any department at RWSJ when necessary.
- Comply and enforce all RWSJ policies and procedures.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in audits and in-service training sessions to measure department success.
- Work required hours scheduled while following all labor laws
- Work with cash handling and register sales on point of sale system.
- Communicate appropriate park or team related concerns to the Leadership Team.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have good time management skills.
- The ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Good analytical problem solving skills.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills.
- Previous data entry experience is helpful.
- Previous guest related experience is preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to ten pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to twenty five pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.