Raging Waters San Jose - Lifeguard I - 340
San Jose, CA, USA, San Jose, California, United States of America
Wednesday, April 24, 2019
Perform lifeguard duties while following all park safety and operating procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform lifeguard duties while following all park safety and operating procedures
- Participate in department audits and required in-service skills training sessions
- Work required hours scheduled and adhere to all labor laws
- Communicate park information to guests regarding proper attraction procedures, directions, accessibility, and park policies
- Communicate appropriate park or team related concerns to Leadership Team
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keep designated work areas clean and safe of trip hazards
- Assist with park clean up during pre and post operations
- Any other duties assigned by management
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Must be able to successfully complete the Ellis and Associates Lifeguard Training Program, including a swim test
- The ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Good analytical problem solving skills
- Must possess good interpersonal skills
- Previous guest related experience is preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, grasp or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to ten pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to twenty five pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.