Intern – IT - Architecture, Databases and Analytics
Minimum Education Level: Rising Junior
Preferred Majors: Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or Data Science
The IT department is responsible for Enterprise Software and Security Architecture, Data Architecture & Modeling and Data Analytics
Intern will work with a technical lead to analyze Oracle Discoverer usage, identify the gaps in Business Intelligence/Data Analytics platform and develop analytics model in Business Intelligence to migrate the usage from Discoverer
• Analyze Discoverer usage statistics; prioritize subject areas of high usage for conversion to Business Intelligence platform
• Determine source systems and tables that comprise the subject area
• Create conceptual models representing the dimensionality of the subject area
• Working knowledge of SQL / relational databases
• Strong written and oral communicator; comfortable relating with business owners and customers
• Strong team player
• Some familiarity with BI/Data Analytics tools that rely on a dimensional (star-schema) model is preferred
To be eligible for the internship candidate must have completed at least the first year of college and be currently enrolled in a four year or graduate-level academic program. Candidates must have the authority to work in the US on a permanent basis, without requiring sponsorship.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, creed, color, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability, status as a veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or being a member of the Reserves or National Guard.
Drug Free Environment
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Social Networking Notice ISO New England reserves the right to review the candidate's postings on any social networking site accessible in the public domain as part of the candidate assessment process.