Corporate Communications Specialist - Alexandria, VA
Corporate Communications Specialist – Alexandria, VA
Responsible for managing the communications output within All Native Group, both internal and external.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Writes, edits, and reviews external communications for media, promotional/marketing efforts in print, and electronic formats.
• Writes, edits, and reviews all internal corporate communications in print and electronic formats.
• Interfaces regularly with senior executives on all communication strategies, programs, and messages.
• Utilizes and coordinates with outside sources and vendors as needed.
• Creates, coordinates, and implements a range of internal and external communication materials and programs.
• Provides specific recommendations to management on how communication vehicles can help achieve organization objectives.
• Develops and implements communications that help to achieve organizational objectives.
• Conducts research and analysis to determine most effective communication vehicles.
• May coordinate schedules and assist in managing project budgets.
• Develop marketing communications campaigns.
• Strategize on and create thought leadership materials.
• Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
• Coordinate conference, trade shows, and press interviews.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations or related field required.
• 2-4 years’ experience in marketing, public relations, journalism, advertising or related field.
• Demonstrated experience in communications, marketing and/or public relations.
• Innovative, self-motivated and able to work in fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Demonstrated skills in in business writing, sales presentations and other client communications.
• Travel is required 30%
The Ho-Chunk Inc. companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-owned corporation with offices around the world, Ho-Chunk Inc. companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
The Ho-Chunk Inc. companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned company
- Pay Type Salary
- Alexandria, VA, USA