Parking Lot Events/Administration Cashier
The Parking Team of Stadium Management Company at Broncos Stadium at Mile High is hiring for the part-time Parking Attendants / Cashiers for the upcoming events season. Events include Denver Broncos football games, Denver Outlaws lacrosse games, The Rolling Stones concert, Gold Cup Soccer, Supercross, Monster Jam, Music Festivals, Food Festivals, Car Shows and various other Special Events.
We are looking for qualified customer-service oriented candidates to fill positions. All of these positions require a willingness to greet, direct and assist guests with a friendly sense of service, making our team “A MILE ABOVE THE REST”. If you are looking to be a part of the best facility to visit in the National Football League and home to the World Champion Denver Broncos and Denver Outlaws, look no further!
Specific positions and responsibilities include:
Parking Attendants / Cashiers: These positions have a critical impact on our fans’ event day experience as they are the first team-members our guests interact with upon arrival. This position is also the first point or permit validation or point of sale for all cash / credit card parking in the stadium parking lots. Team members will be relied upon to scan permit bar-codes via handheld devices and/or sell parking spaces to guests as they enter the parking lots, providing a receipt for each transaction, and being accountable for all revenues collected. Team members are expected to provide guests with accurate stadium information, guidance and direction. Excellent customer service skills are required. Additional responsibilities include flagging/directing vehicles to available parking lots or parking spaces, directing vehicles out of the parking lots following events, directing and controlling pedestrians at crosswalks and intersections, auditing parking lots, and possibly driving a golf cart.
- Excellent customer service and verbal communication skills
- Availability to work ALL Denver Broncos home games and all other events deemed mandatory by Stadium Management Company
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, walking and working outside in various weather conditions
- Positive, team-oriented attitude
Additionally, all applicants regardless of position must be 18 years of age or older and successfully pass a criminal background check.
What to expect:
- Use an iPhone device to scan parking passes as they enter the parking lots
- Greet guests, pass out informational flyers, assist them with stadium / event questions and guide them to available parking spaces
- Be stationed in one place for a period of time
- Be outside in all different types of elements
- Resolve fan issues as they arise
- Be able to work a shift that will range between 9-11 hours
- Be flexible and ready to work other duties as assigned
- Pay Type Hourly