Business Support Specialist III - OBGYN
The Business Support Specialist III will provide administrative support to the faculty in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, specifically within the Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine.
The primary duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Oversee administrative schedules with attention to appointment requests for Division Chief and all faculty
- Create and manage schedules including lecture invites, division meetings, research series, etc.
- Provide administrative, technical support, and preparation of conferences, presentations, meetings, and training sessions
- Assist with coordination of fellowship education and research related activities
- Complete monthly billing and payments accurately and timely
- Build and maintain scheduling system; utilize problem solving, critical thinking, strong communication skills, and responsiveness to requests and changes
- Arrange travel accommodations and process expenses and reimbursements
- Support HR processes; applicant review, interview scheduling and itineraries, and process reimbursements
- Assist with onboarding process; training, orientation, and badge applications
- Maintain all files including membership renewals, credentialing, certificates and dossiers
- Provide other administrative support to the faculty and/or department as requested by faculty or the management team
Requires a high school diploma (bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred) or equivalent and a minimum of 3 years administrative support experience. Previous experience in healthcare, and/or academic environment is preferred. Must demonstrate a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. The ideal candidate will be organized and able to work independently to manage and meet deadlines. Must be able to multi-task and work with frequent interruptions. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential. Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information is required. Experience and familiarity using QGenda is desirable, but not required- at minimum must have ability to learn and use new systems effectively.
All applications MUST be submitted via our website.
CU Medicine is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our staff and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct background investigations for all prospective employees prior to their employment. Additionally, drug and health screenings may be required for some positions. We are an equal opportunity employer.
CU Medicine supports a Tobacco Free Workplace Environment which prohibits smoking and the use of tobacco products on CU Medicine property, Anschutz Medical Campus and adjacent business locations.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- 12631 E 17th Ave, Aurora, CO 80045, USA