Healthcare Marketing Specialist - Interim
CU Medicine is dedicated to providing healthcare and administrative support to the University Of Colorado School Of Medicine’s nearly 3,000 providers. We are seeking a highly motivated individual to support marketing initiatives within our Business Development & Planning team for a limited engagement. The anticipated duration of this assignment is 4-5 months.
The Healthcare Marketing Specialist will:
- Create marketing materials using InDesign for requesting clinics
- Work with integration team on strategy, timeline and roll-out for new clinic materials
- Serve as point of contact for 3rd party marketing vendors
- Create clinic marketing/branded materials for pre and post go-live upon request
- Generate bi-monthly Market Intelligence Report and distribute to executive and senior leadership within UCHealth, CU Medicine and the University of Colorado School of Medicine
- Coordinate and schedule quarterly photo sessions with professional photographer vendor
- Create initial and reminder emails in MailChimp to notify all School of Medicine providers of upcoming photo sessions
- Coordinate payment and signed contracts for all photo sessions
- Edit and optimize photos in Adobe Photoshop and send final versions to providers
- Support social media activities to include activities such as 3 posts per week on CU Doctors Facebook page
- Coordinate printing and pick up of all marketing materials
- Work closely with Clinical Integration team
- Track annual Marketing Calendar
- Track status of all projects on status sheet
- Perform other administrative duties and support projects as assigned
Requires 1-2 years professional marketing experience with an emphasis on graphic design activities. Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, marketing, communications or a related field is highly preferred. Strong preference will be given to candidates w/ healthcare services experience. Must have proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, Adobe Pro, OneNote, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and MailChimp. High level verbal and written communication skills are required. Must be a resourceful self-starter with the ability to multi-task and successfully prioritize a heavy workload.
All applications MUST be submitted via our website.
CU Medicine is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our staff and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct background investigations for all prospective employees prior to their employment. Additionally, drug and health screenings may be required for some positions. We are an equal opportunity employer.
CU Medicine supports a Tobacco Free Workplace Environment which prohibits smoking and the use of tobacco products on CU Medicine property, Anschutz Medical Campus and adjacent business locations.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Friday, March 1, 2019
- Job End Date Thursday, August 1, 2019
- University of Colorado Medicine, AURORA, Colorado, United States of America