Responsible for managing projects and events as well as assisting Director of Marketing & Public Relations in executing daily deliverables.
Direct Client Contact yes, occasional
Direct Reports no
Travel Required yes, occasional
Classification non-exempt/hourly (full-time)
- Manages corporate events and tradeshows, including Advisory Group & Expo! Expo!, including all related logistics (i.e., travel, shipping, sponsorship details, etc), while also researching new events.
- Manages all promotional items and corporate apparel.
- Assists with collecting and analyzing competitive and industry research.
- Creates and distributes monthly internal employee newsletter.
- Assists with writing and proofing marketing materials, which include but are not limited to fact sheets, PR materials, corporate announcements and the monthly company newsletter.
- Maintains and updates corporate website as needed.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts. Processes purchase orders and invoices. Participates in annual budget planning.
- Maintains corporate memberships, researches membership benefits, compiles information and assesses opportunities for participation in upcoming events.
- Manages advertising calendar and communicates opportunity details to team.
- Supports public relations activities as needed.
- Serves as the social media back-up.
- Additional duties as assigned by Manager.
A minimum of 3-5 years marketing experience.
Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator.
Basic HTML skills.
Excellent communication skills.
Ability to operate under pressure and meet deadlines.
Strong project management skills.
Ability to manage a budget.
Creative and innovative.
Excellent attention to detail.
Must be a team player.
must be able to sit for extended periods of time; must be able to use computer and telephone equipment, including typing on keyboard;
must be able to think analytically, concentrate on tasks and remember details
B.A in marketing or business
- Pay Type Hourly
- 7 Technology Park Dr, Bourne, MA 02532, USA