Operations Management Jr. Supervisor
Customized Distribution Services, Inc. (CDS) is a national provider of advanced logistics capabilities, processes, and solutions via a network of modern distribution centers managed to precise safety and operational standards. Every CDS distribution center blends a sophisticated radio - frequency warehouse management system, a skilled workforce, and refined tracking and management processes to produce extremely high inventory accuracy rates and client satisfaction levels. We are always looking for talented and motivated people to join our company, and many opportunities exist at our local sites in the areas of customer service, warehouse operations, and technology. As a progressive and growing organization, Customized Distribution Services offers an employee-friendly environment, and excellent work-life balance, comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision and opportunities for personal and professional development. Please complete a submission of your interest for a position in warehouse careers, HR careers and others by clicking on any of the open positions listed below.
is currently seeking a qualified Junior Supervisor for our
Breinigsville, PA location. CDS offers competitive wage rates, excellent
medical, dental, and vision insurance, tuition reimbursement and the
ability to enroll in the company's 401(k) plan. This position will work
The candidate selected for this role will be responsible for monitoring production areas to ensure quality and compliance with all SOP’s, GMP’s, company policies, as well as safety regulations by performing the following duties. Some specific areas of responsibility are noted below and other duties may be assigned as required.
- Perform line clearance, inspections, and physical testing.
- Identify, investigate, and prepare reports on quality issues.
- Maintain effective communication and partnership with the Operations department.
- Adapt to changes in the work environment.
- Maintain records and databases as required
- All work performed must be within requirements to meet projects and production schedule
- Perform all work in a safe and efficient manner
- Document results of inspection on appropriate documentation
- Examine materials or product for surface any defects
- Review specifications and compares product listing or samples model to ensure completion of assembly
- Responsible for label control and overall product quality on the production line
- Performs on-line inspections of product and components
- Reconcile all paperwork at the end of the shift (product and components)
- Train and motivate subordinates in order to maintain efficiency and effective quality control of the manufacturing process
- Coordinate inventories
- Assign, monitor, and review work progress and accuracy
The selected candidate will meet the following education/experience and skills requirements. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to read and write, comprehend and follow instructions in English.
- Basic computer and mathematical skills.
- At least 6 months of manufacturing experience, knowledge of quality standards and procedures preferred
- Excellent communication skills and team player
- Previous experience as line lead or QA preferred
- Reasoning ability
- Good understanding of GMP’s
- Flexibility to work overtime hours as needed
Customized Distribution Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Pay Type Salary
- Breinigsville, PA 18031, USA