Summer Internship - Financial Planning & Analysis
Calumet Specialty Products partners, L.P. is a leading independent producer of high-quality, specialty hydrocarbon products. Our product lines include both naphthenic and paraffinic oils, aliphatic solvents, synthetic lubricants, asphalt, fuels, white mineral oils, waxes, petroleum and hydrocarbon gels. Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. has one of the most diverse specialty hydrocarbon capabilities in the world.
Want to learn more? Go to www.calumetspecialty.com to learn all about our amazing line of products.
FINANCIAL PLANNING & ANALYSIS INTERNSHIP OVERVIEW
Calumet’s Summer Internship is a 12-week program from May 13, 2019 – August 9, 2019. The selected candidate must be available during the entire 12 weeks.
The intern will assist with a variety of task-oriented work with the Financial Planning and Analysis Team including, but not limited to improving existing processes, performing statistical analysis, and assisting in data pre-processing.
- Work with FP&A team to collect project business requirements
- Interact with different departments as needed to facilitate meetings, ask questions, document findings, and perform follow-ups
- Automate the reports and provide alternative solutions
- Assist the team with the Capital Budgeting
- Work on Business intelligence projects and data preparation
- Out of box thinking for business requirements with good analytical skills
- Applicants must be currently enrolled and pursuing a 4-year degree in Finance/Business/Economics/Data Analytics at an accredited school and have at least 30 semester hours prior to the start of the internship
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Willing to make a full-time commitment of 40 hours per week for 12 continuous weeks
- U.S. Citizenship or valid work permit / residency status
INTERNSHIP PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Highly motivated, dynamic person who has a knack for detail, organization, patience and communication with others and is a problem solver
- Ability to handle high pressure situations and dynamic environment
- Must work well within a team environment
- Excellent-time management/organizational skills
- Creative thinker
- Passion for execution
- Highly analytical with desire for solving problems
- Experience in program/project management
- Strong communication skills, ability to work with other business areas
- Very good knowledge in Microsoft Office Suites, PowerPoint
- Basic knowledge on working with Oracle SQL, data visualization tools and technical knowledge
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 2780 Waterfront Pkwy E Dr, Indianapolis, IN 46214, USA