Supply Chain Transportation Analyst
Calumet Specialty Products partners, L.P. is a leading independent producer of high-quality, specialty hydrocarbon products. Our product lines include both naphthenic and paraffinic oils, aliphatic solvents, synthetic lubricants, asphalt, fuels, white mineral oils, waxes, petroleum and hydrocarbon gels. Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. has one of the most diverse specialty hydrocarbon capabilities in the world.
Want to learn more? Go to www.calumetspecialty.com to learn all about our amazing line of products.
The Supply Chain Transportation Analyst reports to the Supply Chain Process Excellence Manager and is responsible for obtaining, analyzing and reporting data necessary to effectively manage the business and achieve excellence in Supply Chain. This role is accountable for supporting OTC and logistics with analysis, ad hoc analysis/reporting and projects. The Supply Chain department supports many areas and this role will also lead initiatives and projects as necessary.
- Obtain, analyze and report key operational data from SAP to help effectively manage the business
- Establish, maintain, and track Rail Quotes.
- Publish, maintain, and analyze rates for freight audit and pay, Sales, and Internal customers
- Ad hoc analysis as needed
- Support/lead projects as needed
- Work with the SAP business objects team to identify, develop and implement reports, dashboards and metrics needed for the business
- Recommend improvements to boost performance and reduce costs
- Coordinate with other professionals to implement changes and new systems
- Analyze data to identify problematic areas and suggest improvements
- Plan, develop, and implement Rail metrics including On-Time Delivery, Utilization, Tracking Reports, etc.
- Collaborate and help foster trusting relationships with other departments and divisions to implement effective systems and solutions
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field
- 3+ years of professional work experience
- Proven experience as a Supply Chain Analyst, Business Analyst, Financial Analyst, Operations Analyst, SAP Analyst, Logistics Analyst or similar role
- Experience in data mining, analysis and reporting
- Familiarity with supply chain processes (e.g. Inventory planning, warehouse management)
- Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems (e.g. SAP)
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills – formulas, databases, lookups, pivot tables, etc.
- Proven track record of being a self-starter, innovative and results driven
- System thinker
- Tech Savvy
- Excellent communication skills
- Data acquisition
- Business stakeholder drive
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Outstanding organizational ability
- Rail/Transportation experience
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
- Pay Type Salary
- 2780 Waterfront Pkwy E Dr, Indianapolis, IN 46214, USA