Calumet Specialty Products partners, L.P. is a leading independent producer of high-quality, specialty hydrocarbon products. Our product lines include both naphthenic and paraffinic oils, aliphatic solvents, synthetic lubricants, asphalt, fuels, white mineral oils, waxes, petroleum and hydrocarbon gels. Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. has one of the most diverse specialty hydrocarbon capabilities in the world.
Want to learn more? Go to www.calumetspecialty.com to learn all about our amazing line of products.
The role of Logistics Administrator is to move and monitor incoming/outgoing railcars, loading/unloading, switching/releasing and Bill of Lading (BOL) processing. Work with the local BNSF yard to maintain our switches in a timely fashion. Work with external customers for shipping/receiving purposes and forward completed BOL’s as necessary, and to maintain customer relations to continue smooth movement of product. This role also requires working and communicating with different departments on a daily basis. This role typically works 6 AM – 4 PM and requires weekends and holidays to be worked.
- Schedule and monitor incoming tracking of railcars for internal and external customers and co-ordinate with Lab/Stock for loading purposes while comparing current inventories
- Monitor incoming and outgoing railcars per customer and notify if diversions are needed
- Coordinate shipping movement and process shipping information in SAP system and generate waybills through the BNSF website
- Meet compliance guidelines on railroad orders shipping outside of the United States and handle the processing of Canadian Customs paperwork through Livingston International software system to meet with Canadian Customs requirements
- Review orders and advise/coordinate with Marketing Managers in reference to any delays in delivering to customers or fulfilling railcar loading
- Maintain a good working relationship with all contract customers and local BNSF carrier contacts
- Work with the corporate transportation department, local Railroad Supervisor, and FRA in reference to any OTMA 1, 2, or 3 shipments and all requirements
- Order incoming cars and release outgoing cars in a timely fashion to support daily rail operations. This duty will require weekends and holidays to be worked
- Prepare all necessary reports, (BSNF consignee report, daily BOL tracking, daily sales order tracking, and notification to local BNSF yard of incoming and outgoing traffic)
- Assist auditors with any paperwork or processes requested and in a timely manner
- Keep accurate shipping records for all rail shipments including railcars coming in and out of the refinery
- Maintain all railcar BOL’s, NaHs trucks BOL’s and propane BOL’s for reference
- High school diploma or High School Equivalent
- High proficiency in utilizing Microsoft Excel and web-based systems
- Must possess excellent organizational and communication skills
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Must be able to multi-task in a busy environment and adapt to changing priorities
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years transportation/logistics experience
- Experience using SAP software
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1900 10th St NE, Great Falls, MT 59404, USA