Calumet Specialty Products partners, L.P. is a leading independent producer of high-quality, specialty hydrocarbon products. Our product lines include both naphthenic and paraffinic oils, aliphatic solvents, synthetic lubricants, asphalt, fuels, white mineral oils, waxes, petroleum and hydrocarbon gels. Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. has one of the most diverse specialty hydrocarbon capabilities in the world.
Want to learn more? Go to www.calumetspecialty.com to learn all about our amazing line of products.
The Contingent Yardman/Laborer position will be responsible for safely performing the basic tasks required for inventory, storage, production and movement of finished products at the Great Falls Refinery. This is a contingent position with full time hours.
- Follow proper safety rules and operating procedures to support zero tolerance safety objectives
- Climb ladders, tanks vessels
- Lifting continuously throughout the day
- Turning valves
- Loading trucks and railcars with product
- Various maintenance duties throughout the plant
- Operating a variety of equipment in accordance with all policies, regulations, and safety procedures
- Working in diverse environments such as confined spaces, heights, and storage tanks
- Complete and maintain required daily paperwork
- Assist stock department personnel, as needed
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Associate degree
- Prior experience in refinery or petroleum products field
- Must be able to work a rotating (days/nights)12-hour shift to include weekends, holidays and overtime as necessary (Hands On)
- Ability to lift, push, and pull 75 or more pounds
- Able to climb on and off towers, ascend and descend ladders, and should not have a fear of heights
- Occasionally work in areas outside of normal duties, when instructed by Supervisor
- Ability to wear a respirator as needed for tasks
- 3-5 years refinery, plant or related industrial experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Environmental & Safety awareness
- Ability to follow written and/or verbal instructions
- Cooperates and works well with others in either one-on-one or group situations
- Contributes actively to team objectives, takes on responsibilities and is responsible for actions
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1900 10th St NE, Great Falls, MT 59404, USA