Welder 1st Class
Calumet Specialty Products partners, L.P. is a leading independent producer of high-quality, specialty hydrocarbon products. Our product lines include both naphthenic and paraffinic oils, aliphatic solvents, synthetic lubricants, asphalt, fuels, white mineral oils, waxes, petroleum and hydrocarbon gels. Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. has one of the most diverse specialty hydrocarbon capabilities in the world.
Want to learn more? Go to www.calumetspecialty.com to learn all about our amazing line of products.
This Maintenance Welder 1st Class position is for a person with strong welding and pipefitting skills. This person must be capable of both stick rod and Tig welding. Welding of alloy metals required. This position supports the day to day operation of the site solving issues primarily within the above listed fields, but opportunities to work in all other traditional maintenance skill areas. This work is diverse and demanding, requiring flexibility, drive and thoroughness. This is an hourly position that reports to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Understand piping, and first-class welding skills including alloy metals
- Ability to troubleshoot components associated with piping, exchangers, pumps and boilers
- Ability to read P&ID’s, print drawing, isometric piping drawings and weld mapping
- Ability to install components associated with all pipefitting, pumps, exchangers, and tower work
- Ability to operate all moving equipment
- Ability to work in and/or learn all maintenance skill areas in the Plant
- Applicant must be capable of laying out, fitting up and welding piping systems constructed of carbon steel and alloy metals, using the SMAW, GMAW, GTAW and FCAW method of welding. Applicant must pass welding tests in the 6G position per Calumet Lubricants Company Welder Qualification Procedure
- High school diploma
- Able to work days, nights, weekend hours and accept callouts as required by the job
- Understanding of computers and various software systems
- Good organization skills
- Ability to work well with others
- 5+ years welding experience in a plant environment OR 5+ years welding experience in an industrial environment
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Princeton, LA 71067, USA