Calumet Specialty Products partners, L.P. is a leading independent producer of high-quality, specialty hydrocarbon products. Our product lines include both naphthenic and paraffinic oils, aliphatic solvents, synthetic lubricants, asphalt, fuels, white mineral oils, waxes, petroleum and hydrocarbon gels. Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. has one of the most diverse specialty hydrocarbon capabilities in the world.
Want to learn more? Go to www.calumetspecialty.com to learn all about our amazing line of products.
The Crude Scheduler/Analyst role will be responsible for managing physical crude oil deliveries as well as identifying and developing new business opportunities in the supply space. We are seeking a talented, results oriented individual who strives for excellence. Attention to detail and accuracy is critical. The individual will be asked to provide occasional on-call support during non-business hours.
- Coordinate logistics related to Refinery Supply. Ensuring supply is delivering to meet the optimal refinery crude blend
- Schedule the movement of crude oil on various pipelines to meet contractual obligations
- Manage preparing nominations for pipeline business
- Provide refinery with updated crude delivery schedules. Participate in weekly refinery operations conference calls and monthly planning meetings
- Maintain routine communication with affiliate and third-party carrier to provide team updates on current month flows or potential operational issues
- Work with refinery personnel to meet monthly and end-of-year target objectives
- Update SAP with monthly crude movements
- Coordinate scheduling activities with accounting, middle office, and credit departments
- Work with accounting on settlement by securing information and resolving discrepancies for invoicing of customers
- Travel opportunities to develop strong relationships with third party industry counterparts to enhance trading and scheduling opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience with crude oil supply chain and accounting
- 3+ years of experience in commodity marketing/trading industry (middle office, front office and accounting)
- Proficiency in MS Excel, with knowledge of SAP
- Experience with scheduling systems
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills. Can adapt to changing situations while handling competing demands
- Strong work ethic with drive for results and constant improvement
- Attention to details and timelines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-task environment
- Ability to work flexible hours to accommodate occasional overtime and on call weekends
Experience with oil refinery operations
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Finance
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
- Pay Type Salary
- 2780 Waterfront Pkwy E Dr, Indianapolis, IN 46214, USA