Inventory Team Member
Calumet Specialty Products partners, L.P. is a leading independent producer of high-quality, specialty hydrocarbon products. Our product lines include both naphthenic and paraffinic oils, aliphatic solvents, synthetic lubricants, asphalt, fuels, white mineral oils, waxes, petroleum and hydrocarbon gels. Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. has one of the most diverse specialty hydrocarbon capabilities in the world.
Want to learn more? Go to www.calumetspecialty.com to learn all about our amazing line of products.
The Inventory Control Team Member compiles records concerned with ordering, receiving, storing, issuing, and shipping materials, supplies, and equipment.
- Assists with year-end inventory process
- Daily cycle counts (based on product - A, B, C categories) and include Customer Service cycle count request to resolve customer shipment discrepancies. Create, enter, and run variance reports for Distribution Center Manager or Operation’s approval
- Daily inventory control - monitor and resolve discrepancies, which includes:
- Negative inventory
- Product listed in primary location
- Product in receiving and research locations
- Inventory transfers
- Old Inventory counts - monitor and work with Inventory Coordinator with old inventory disposition
- Serve as back-up to Inventory Control Specialist and performs duties as needed
Associate degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school, one year of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
Must be able to work any shift
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with changing concrete variables with limited supervision
Must possess excellent organizational and communication skills
Strong analytical, statistical, math and computer skills
Prior SAP experience a plus
Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills to effectively work with individuals both inside and outside the company
Prior experience with MS Office, including Word and Excel
Self-motivated and detailed-oriented
Fosters positive work relationships and is a solid team player
Able to complete projects in a timely manner and get results
Support the strategic and operational direction of the business
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1 Royal Purple Ln, Porter, TX 77365, USA