Regional Sales Manager - Installed Market
Calumet Specialty Products partners, L.P. is a leading independent producer of high-quality, specialty hydrocarbon products. Our product lines include both naphthenic and paraffinic oils, aliphatic solvents, synthetic lubricants, asphalt, fuels, white mineral oils, waxes, petroleum and hydrocarbon gels. Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. has one of the most diverse specialty hydrocarbon capabilities in the world.
Want to learn more? Go to www.calumetspecialty.com to learn all about our amazing line of products.
Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. Royal Purple business is seeking a Regional Sales Manager Installed Market to Manage reseller accounts in the automotive Installed Market in an assigned territory. Provide reseller’s employees at all levels of responsibility within their respective organizations with the sales tools, product training, and industry knowledge necessary to successfully increase sales of Calumet branded and non-branded products.
- Manage and direct distributor sales force and manufacturers’ representatives in assigned region to achieve sales and profit goals
- Regularly provide product training, sales training, and support to reseller employees at both the distributor and the jobber/dealer levels
- Identify, define and develop strategies for securing business opportunities within assigned region for all Calumet products
- Evaluate opportunities and define processes for multiplying own sales efforts
- Designs and recommends sales programs and sets long and short-term sales strategies
- Implement and facilitate national programs within assigned region as directed and designed by Channel Sales Manager/ Director of Sales
- Foster positive working relations with reseller staff at all levels including the executive level and front-line employee level
- Leverage all marketing initiatives within assigned region to increase sales and cultivate relationships with distributors and dealers
- Aids wholesale distributors in soliciting and servicing potential jobber/dealer and commercial accounts
- Aids in recruitment and development of new distributors.
- Provides Channel Sales Manager with a weekly sales report that includes information about recent activity and interaction with resellers, plans to maximize sales, industry trends and feedback
- Attends distributors’ sales and marketing conferences as deemed appropriate
- Solid understanding of all Calumet resources, services and abilities
5+ years of experience in the Installed Market in the USA
Understanding of general lubrication-specific experience
Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the retail and commercial aftermarket
Basic proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Ability to travel up to 70% within North America
Passport and good driving record
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize tasks and deadlines
- Excellent communications skills used in building customer relationships
- Ability to work autonomously and to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Must be computer literate and have experience working with Microsoft programs and sales CRM/database programs
Solid Experience working with Installers store chains.
Minimum of Associate Degree or equivalent years of experience in the field
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
- Pay Type Salary
- 1 Royal Purple Ln, Porter, TX 77365, USA