Production Team Member
Calumet Specialty Products partners, L.P. is a leading independent producer of high-quality, specialty hydrocarbon products. Our product lines include both naphthenic and paraffinic oils, aliphatic solvents, synthetic lubricants, asphalt, fuels, white mineral oils, waxes, petroleum and hydrocarbon gels. Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. has one of the most diverse specialty hydrocarbon capabilities in the world.
Want to learn more? Go to www.calumetspecialty.com to learn all about our amazing line of products.
The Production Team Member position is responsible for all phases of assembling finished good products for customer orders and maintaining safety and quality standards within the warehouse.
- Operates packaging equipment (box erector, label machines, palletizer, etc.)
- Moves packaging material and finished good product using hand truck, forklift or other material handling equipment, in accordance with all safety policies.
- Fills containers with blended products for customer orders
- Assists with general counting of inventory
- Organizes warehouse for cleanliness and safety at all times
- Maintains all safety standards, including wearing PPE as required
- Maintains all quality indicators for operations by verifying product quantity/quality before inventory storage
- High school diploma or GED
- 6 months or more experience in manufacturing and/or packaging facility
- Able to work any shift
- Perform the essential functions of the job including physical lifting of up to 50 lbs.
- Score satisfactory on pre-employment assessment
- Basic computer literacy
- Capable of working effectively in a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Prior forklift experience
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1 Royal Purple Ln, Porter, TX 77365, USA