Resident Assistant - $12/hour in Grand Rapids, MN
Accessible Space is not your ordinary care provider!
We’ve been making a difference in people’s lives for over 35 years - providing personal care and assisted living services to adults with mobility impairments and/or traumatic brain injuries (TBI). People who never thought they would live in their own apartment, make their own choices, or lock their own door are doing all those things and more – living successfully and independently - because our staff are standing by to bridge the gaps.
We are currently seeking caring, compassionate, reliable, motivated staff to join our team in Grand Rapids, MN.
We have immediate Part Time hours available.
Small location!! Paid Training!!
Great part time benefit package
Driver’s License NOT required!!
No experience necessary!
As a Resident Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting with activities of daily living, medication administration, personal cares, meal preparation, and any other necessary job duties to meet the needs and improve the quality of life for the individuals we serve.
• Competitive pay $12.00 starting wage
with scheduled raises and benefit package;
• Paid time off; education dollars; wellness rebates;
• One week of paid classroom orientation including First Aid and CPR;
• Learning and advancement opportunities; AND
• The opportunity to make a real difference – every day!
• Effective verbal and written English communication skills
• The ability to problem solve
• The ability to perform job functions with little supervision
• A sense of caring – and a desire to make a difference
• Must pass a criminal background check
Apply online at www.accessiblespace.org -or- fax resume to HR at 651-645-0541
Grand Rapids - job posting 303
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $12.00
- MOSES RESIDENCE, Grand Rapids, Minnesota, United States of America