Resident Assistant - Duluth, MN
What if every day you could tell your family and friends that you made a real difference in someone’s life?
That’s what hundreds of people who work for Accessible Space, Inc. (ASI) are able to say every day.
Accessible Space is not your ordinary care provider!
We’ve been making a difference in people’s lives for over 35 years - providing personal care and assisted living services to adults with mobility impairments and/or traumatic brain injuries (TBI). People who never thought they would live in their own apartment, make their own choices, or lock their own door are doing all those things and more – living successfully and independently - because our staff are standing by to bridge the gaps.
We are currently seeking caring, compassionate, reliable, motivated staff to join our team in Duluth, MN.
We have immediate Part Time opportunities available that offer flexible scheduling and a variety of hours which include e/o weekend.
Full Time opportunities open often – and are made available to existing ASI staff before being advertised to the public.
As a Resident Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting with activities of daily living, medication administration, personal cares, meal preparation, and any other necessary job duties to meet the needs and improve the quality of life for the individuals we serve.
• Competitive pay $12.00 starting wage
with scheduled raises and benefit package;
• Paid time off; education dollars; wellness rebates;
• One week of paid classroom orientation including First Aid and CPR;
• Learning and advancement opportunities; AND
• The opportunity to make a real difference – every day!
• Effective verbal and written English communication skills
• The ability to problem solve
• The ability to perform job functions with little supervision
• A sense of caring – and a desire to make a difference
• Must pass a criminal background check
job posting = 302
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $12.00
- SUPERIOR VIEW DULUTH I , Duluth, Minnesota, United States of America