Retail Sales Consultant
Shentel, a Sprint affiliate, has made awesome changes to reward our Retail Sales Consultants. Along with unlimited data comes unlimited earning potential! Our new base pay starts at $12+ an hour with a new, uncapped commission structure with an annualized earning average upwards of $35-40K! The Retail Sales Consultant role offered by Shentel gives you the opportunity to “own your business,” create your own savvy sales style, and set personal goals above and beyond those of the company.
How We Reward You
- Highly discounted mobile phone plan through Sprint
- Community involvement initiatives via our ‘Community At Your Best’ programs
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance with a company contribution toward the cost
- World class 401(k) – up to 8% company contribution - to help you in the future
- Individual Development Plan to map your career path
- Paid time off plus 7 paid holidays
- A balanced schedule that enables you to have a fulfilling life outside of work
- Educational assistance to help you meet your academic goals
It’s time to accept the challenge of providing an excellent customer experience by connecting with our customers and guiding them to their total wireless solution! We are looking for motivated individuals who love a challenge and are ready to meet and exceed their goals in a fun, friendly environment.
You Bring to the Table
- The passion to create customer experiences that will drive repeat business
- The drive to meet and exceed sales goals
- The devotion to give back and serve your community
- The agility to move between customer interactions and other daily tasks smoothly
- The flexibility to work seamlessly with both internal and external customers
- The resourcefulness to research on your own or work with others to resolve problems
- The awareness to use your time effectively
- The diligence and integrity to meet all record-keeping and cash handling standards
You Worked Hard For
High School Diploma or equivalent
- One to two years in retail and/or customer service – wireless preferred
Your reputation as a successful sales and customer service professional
What are you waiting for? Come join the team that’s leading the way in wireless!
Shentel will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please email email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
- Job Family PCS
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Harrisonburg, VA, USA